Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

What happen to the "Chrysler Wiring Diagrams (English)" site?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2016, 03:03 PM
Timon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happen to the "Chrysler Wiring Diagrams (English)" site?

For the longest time I was able to go to the free "Chrysler Wiring Diagrams (English)" site and view lot of information on my Journey. Went there a couple days ago and the link is broken. Does anyone know if there is a replacement or do you have to pay and arm and a leg to access that information now?

If it's gone that's really too bad.

I think this thread really should be in the DIY section but for some reason I can't post there. I can post everywhere else just not there.

Old 07-27-2016, 03:07 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

I never knew of such a site. Only mods and admins can post in DIY. If you do a DIY on something, you post it here and a mod will review and move to that section.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 PM
Timon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
I never knew of such a site. Only mods and admins can post in DIY. If you do a DIY on something, you post it here and a mod will review and move to that section.
Ok, I understand the DIY section now.

Yes, it was there and so very useful. You could look up just about anything on your vehicle even though the title implied only electrical. It was fully linked to you could look at a wire and see all of the connector locations, pinouts and routing of cables. Sometimes the routing was hard to follow but it was still very useful. If it's gone forever that going to be very sad but hopefully it's still around someplace.

Here was the complete original link that I used to use:
https://techauthorityonlinedemo.extra.chrysler.com/service/repair/wiring/view/classic.htm
If you're wondering why it's not a clickable link I used the noparse option

Quick Reply: What happen to the "Chrysler Wiring Diagrams (English)" site?