Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

It's a hearse!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2005, 12:56 AM
Angry Pickle
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's a hearse!

I was just sitting here thinking of my sister who passed away in march, when I remembered halloween last year.

She had mentioned my car looks like a hearse, being black and the general shape... so for halloween (I know, this could be bad) I got some scroll like decals (like the scrolls you'd see on the back sides of a hearse) and stuck em to the rear side windows... the look was perfect Dummy me forgot to get photos though...

Oh well... She was, and I am, wierd like that.... Gotta remember the fun times.

Old 06-28-2005, 04:54 AM
Hemi_Hearse
Default RE: It's a hearse!

Hence my screen name, Hemi Hearse. My sister nicknamed it for me, I was trying for weeks to come up with a name for it and low and behold, someone else comes up with the best one, I guess that's how nicknames work. Love the idea about Halloween, I am looking for Jack figure to hang from the mirror (Nightmare before Christmas). cya

Old 06-28-2005, 05:52 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

The reason why my g/f dont like driving the Mag is because her son called it a SpaceAge Hearse. hahaha Last Halloween I found this "Optic Art" Skull. It just so happens that it can run in 12V. I had it in the back window on top of the rear cover. It was a hit ahah.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2144/0FD4046192134EBFBE4347F4890845F2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-28-2005, 01:46 PM
TXMagnum

ORIGINAL: Hemi_Hearse

Love the idea about Halloween, I am looking for Jack figure to hang from the mirror (Nightmare before Christmas). cya
I know there are some opposed to it but have you tried checking ebay for "Jack"? Sometimes you can find those hard to find items on there. I have seen one before just cannot remember where at this time.

Marshall

Old 06-29-2005, 02:25 AM
Hemi_Hearse

TxMag, thanks for the advice, I used to sell stuff all the time on ebay, I will check there, normally Jack stuff claims a premium no matter where you buy it, that's what happens when you get a cult following I guess, Nightmare happens to be one of my favorite movies!

Old 06-29-2005, 02:34 AM
TXMagnum

Anytime! Funny how something like that happens with some movies. Like I said if I remeber where I saw that one or if i see another in my travels I will let you know. i think it would look so appropriate in your Mag.

marshall

Old 06-29-2005, 03:44 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

Used to see them in Spensers. I just seen them recently if I find one I let ya know. It wasnt at spencers, it was a local shop

Old 06-29-2005, 03:08 PM
smokey0810

I have heard it called a hearse, limo and mafia car.

Old 10-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Mark Luscombe

Sorry to revive an old post but I just found it. My Mag is plated PMKN JAK. I have removed the Dodge badges and replaced with Jack badges. The Magnum badge will be going tonight and have a custom "The Hearse RT" Badge

Quick Reply: It's a hearse!