Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Magnum trans?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Magnum taxi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Magnum trans?

Hello everyone
I have a huge problem. Don't we all huh? Anyhow, my 2006 dodge magnum awd keep neutraling out. Meaning after its on for a few min it won't go into gear. I thought it was the tranny and I replaced that the speed sensor I replace the one on the front tire and on the bell housing of the transmission. I had the dealer run a check they said I need an o2 sensor did that. The abs light is on and the ESP light is on as well. I'm running out of money and time. Please help me.

Old 08-26-2013, 11:58 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to DF I'll move this post to the Magnum section.

Old 10-14-2014, 05:54 PM
FeelinSexi@46
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Magnum taxi
Hello everyone
I have a huge problem. Don't we all huh? Anyhow, my 2006 dodge magnum awd keep neutraling out. Meaning after its on for a few min it won't go into gear. I thought it was the tranny and I replaced that the speed sensor I replace the one on the front tire and on the bell housing of the transmission. I had the dealer run a check they said I need an o2 sensor did that. The abs light is on and the ESP light is on as well. I'm running out of money and time. Please help me.
Check out this site, it may tell you something
https://search.ebscohost.com
id: tech
password: tech
Scroll down to: Auto reference
then you'll see what needs to be do everything next.

Old 10-14-2014, 06:00 PM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Magnum taxi
Hello everyone

Need some trouble codes my friend. There are hundreds of them and about 5-fold possible causes.

Quick Reply: Magnum trans?