Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Cruise Control Issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 05:14 PM
codyhazzard
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Cruise Control Issue

I recently bought a 2007 dodge magnum sxt. The guy before me did a few little mods to it, aftermarket alarm, lowering kit, custom door panels with molded speakers, tint and that was about it. I love it and I have fixed the little things he messed up mostly just rewired the stereo so it could handle all the speakers he put on it. My issue is that the cruise control will light up when I am in drive and idling but as soon as I start moving it will shut off and wont even light up after that, also my EST will not turn off, does anyone know what it tests for to make it shut off, I have checked mitchell on demand and it doesnt really say it just talks about programming the active cruise control sensors but I dont even think my car has that so I dont think that is the issue that or I just cant find the sensors, any insight would be great and much appriciated. THANKS!
P.S. no lights on the dash, no engine codes, only code I get when I do the key dance is 1417 something about cylinder reactivation which I also dont think I have cause I have the 3.5

Quick Reply: Cruise Control Issue