Dodge Muscle Cars When it was all about noise and big (and bigger) engines, Dodge and Plymouth ruled the roads. Discuss the Muscle cars that once were within.

Get Ready for the New Age of Playboy with These Vintage Pictures of Hot Dodge and Ply

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 05:23 PM
DerekShiekhi
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get Ready for the New Age of Playboy with These Vintage Pictures of Hot Dodge and Ply

Get Ready for the New Age of Playboy with These Vintage Pictures of Hot Dodge and Plymouth Vehicles

The last issue of <em>Playboy</em> magazine to feature nude pictorials, the January/February 2016 edition, hit newsstands on December 11 of last year. The publication will begin its clothed era and start to focus more on investigative journalism, liquor content, and stories about visual artists in March.

Read the rest on the DodgeForum.com homepage. >>

Old 02-03-2016, 04:20 PM
calinb
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Playboy Clothed Era?

I really don't see how this change will increase sales of Playboy magazine at news stands or by subscription. The market space is already full of countless similar "clothed" publications. The old Playboy still held a unique niche in magazine publications and it did it very well! I was thinking about subscribing after a long absence recently. Sure glad I didn't!

Quick Reply: Get Ready for the New Age of Playboy with These Vintage Pictures of Hot Dodge and Ply