Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

mopar lip kit?

Old 05-02-2010, 11:57 PM
kuziwk91
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mopar lip kit?

where can i find this, i heard its really cheap and it looks pretty good compared to a full body kit which cost's much more. i cant find it on ebay...

Old 05-03-2010, 04:26 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

sideskirts will cost a good amount to get ur hands on now.... along with being very hard to come by.... front and rear lips u can still get at ur local dealer for around 100 a set...

but the sideskirts is where u have to really dig for.

Old 05-05-2010, 11:23 PM
kuziwk91
Amateur

Originally Posted by dtjackten
sideskirts will cost a good amount to get ur hands on now.... along with being very hard to come by.... front and rear lips u can still get at ur local dealer for around 100 a set...

but the sideskirts is where u have to really dig for.
Yea I I figured out mopar supercenter sells the front and back pieces for really cheap but not the side skirts. How bad would the car look without the sides for a while?

Old 05-10-2010, 03:21 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

To save on shipping I would get the lip kit at your dodge dealership I got mine there for 80bucks and my sides for 50bucks which was two yrs ago so the sides like dt are hard to come by you can always try a junk yard to find an r/t 2nd gen and they are the same as the ones from the lip kit. Your neon would not look to out of place at 1st without the sides . I have seen alot of neons with just the front and rear of the mopar lip kit on.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mopar lip kit?