Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

2000 Neon Dash Removal for heater core

Old 05-20-2014, 05:44 PM
DCasper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 2000 Neon Dash Removal for heater core

Anyone know how to remove the dash? I have all the screws out, and it still seems to be attached near the air bag.... The rest moves. Please let me know! I have seen where several other's have had the same problem, but haven't seen any answers. Thanks for any help. This is the first car I have really worked on like this. I have to replace the heater core.

Old 06-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

The entire dash will need to be removed to replace the heater core inside the a/c heater box. Took me about 6hts to pull my dash the first time. You can literally keep removing your dash piece by piece; just remember how it goes back together. Practice on a donor car or yard cars could help.you not destroy your dash

Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 AM
DCasper

I have taken all the dash apart in pieces, the main part of the dash is still holding onto something. If I could get that off, I know where the heater core is. I just need to know if I am missing something because it is loose, but wont detach from the are around the air bag. It moves, just wont come out. Thank you for replying I appreciate it!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2000 Neon Dash Removal for heater core