Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

I Require Assistance, Manual Transmission 2.0L Dodge/ Throttle Cable Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2015, 01:51 AM
Alexsway318
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Require Assistance, 97 Manual Transmission 2.0L Dodge/ Throttle Cable Replacement

I'm in need of support. I don't know the exact length of the throttle cable for the Dodge that I own. I do not wish to have just any old Universal cable placed into my beautiful car. She's my daily driver and she is so wonderful to me. Please help me as I feel that the mechanics are overly anxious. They said Universal would do the trick although I do not agree.I've called several places the throttle cable I need isn't even in their system. How long is the cable in a 97 ? Is there a local place in Albuquerque to find one aside from 5 jays? Thank you all, I appreciate your feedback.

Last edited by Alexsway318; 05-30-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Quick Reply: I Require Assistance, Manual Transmission 2.0L Dodge/ Throttle Cable Replacement