Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

What is the widest tire I can put on my 17" rims?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 01:00 AM
y2neones
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the widest tire I can put on my 17" rims?

christ, your quick enough to supply your opinion, but no one else is allowed to I guess.

Old 12-08-2005, 01:25 AM
clemson725
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is the widest tire I can put on my 17" rims?

Although all the offset and rim width, etc plays a roll in tire size selection, I've mounted a ton of tires in my day. I can tell you by looking how big of a tire will fit on it safely without rubbing. Its not rocket science. The best thing would be to go to a legit tire place. By legit i mean NOT WALMART. Somebody there can look at your car and your rims and tell you what will fit. Thats the 2nd best way. The best way being to find someone that's already put a bigger tire on. A lot of tire companies have webpages that tells what the recommended rim width is for their individual tires. You may want to check that out. That will at least narrow down your search to what will fit on the rim.. Then look further into the clearances you have on the car.

Quick Reply: What is the widest tire I can put on my 17" rims?