Dodge Neon The sport compact car that took the world by storm. the Dodge Neon. Depending on the trim level you get, this sporty ride has something to offer everyone.

My neon just died, Theft light on

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 01:33 PM
TejasMtnBiker
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

netural safety switch plugged in still? that hard of a yank can do funky things sometimes

Old 07-18-2017, 09:59 PM
auntdd
Default theft light

I have a 05 dodge neon I have been paying on for two months put 3000 down on it paid both months like I'm supposed to well I take it into dealer that sold it to me and he broke it more it was running when I took it out of there but long story short he wont fix it now and I need advice on how this started yesterday it was driving normal then all of a sudden this red light comes on and car makes no sound but ding ding ding all lights come on but it wont turn over or nothing already checked fuses and battery those are fine it started this morning after playing with it a while but after I gave it to them its like it locked up tried locking the doors everything in car is manual also the car is a automatic but windows door locks and trunk all manual hope someone can help

Old 07-18-2017, 10:03 PM
auntdd
Default license

can anyone tell me if a car dealership is a loud to have unlicensed car mechanics working on his customers cars and then they tare it up more then they fix it what can I do ??

Old 07-19-2017, 10:35 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Why did you take it to the dealer in the first place?

Quick Reply: My neon just died, Theft light on