Welcome to DF
Here is some information. I also do have pictures if you need them too. Just let me know.
The water pump (1) on 3.7L engines is bolted directly to the engine timing chain case cover (2).
1. Clean gasket mating surfaces.
2. Using a new gasket, position water pump and install mounting bolts as shown. Tighten water pump mounting bolts to 54 N·m (40 ft. lbs.) torque.
3. Spin water pump to be sure that pump impeller does not rub against timing chain case/cover.
4. Connect radiator lower hose to water pump.
5. Install accessory drive belt.
6. Position upper fan shroud and fan blade/viscous fan drive assembly.
7. Be sure the upper and lower portions of the fan shroud are firmly connected. All air must flow through the radiator.
8. Install two fan shroud-to-radiator screws.
9. Be sure of at least 25 mm (1.0 inches) between tips of fan blades and fan shroud.
10. Evacuate air and refill cooling system.
11. Connect negative battery cable.
12. Check cooling system for leaks.