Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

2008 dodge nitro

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 06:57 PM
fredboyo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 dodge nitro

Please has anyone had an experience with this in dodge nitro? I have a 2008 dodge nitro. The Electronic throttle control light came on before car stopped. Now the car won't start. The ignition and starter turns. But car won't start.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:10 AM
MGMx2
Default Relay?

Seems it may be something with the starter relay. Check for continuity across the relay and make sure everything is "talking." Check the voltage to the relay and ensure it's getting the right amount and if not, trace the wire, testing it, for any issues and repair if needed. Let me know what you get from all of that and we'll go from there.

Make sure your check battery voltage first. If you don't have enough voltage, then you won't have enough to make it turn the flywheel. This could be a number of things, so start by ruling out what it can't be to help narrow it down.

Old 02-20-2014, 01:01 PM
sinwgn

I've had a similar issue with my 08 SLT. The light flashes quickly very sporadically and if I drive the car for short distances, when I get in to start, the car sputters and shakes then dies. I turn the key to the ON/ACC position and push the gas a few times then start it up. I have no idea why it's doing it or whats causing it as its not spitting any codes at all. I check each time. Any ideas?

Quick Reply: 2008 dodge nitro