Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

Thinking about purchasing 2007 Nitro

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2014, 10:55 AM
TimHortons
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking about purchasing 2007 Nitro

Any input on it? It's the SlT auto. Has all the heated seats and dvd player etc

I've been a jeep driver for awhile now. Wrangler and grand Cherokee. I don't intend to do any serious off roading but I do have to drive it during the Canadian winters and I tend to prefer to go over things rather than around. I can't say I've seen many of these vehicles around so don't know much about them.

Any advice or thoughts appreciated.

Last edited by TimHortons; 02-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:00 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TimHortons
Any input on it? It's the SlT auto. Has all the heated seats and dvd player etc

I've been a jeep driver for awhile now. Wrangler and grand Cherokee. I don't intend to do any serious off roading but I do have to drive it during the Canadian winters and I tend to prefer to go over things rather than around. I can't say I've seen many of these vehicles around so don't know much about them.

Any advice or thoughts appreciated.
TimHortons,

I excited to hear about your interest in the Dodge Nitro. This winter has been a particularly brutal one for us and it's nice to have confidence in your vehicle. Jeep obviously have a long history tackling all types of terrain and conditions.

The Dodge Nitro does have a 4X4 option available. The part-time 4 wheel drive system will provide equal torque to the front and rear driveshafts when engaged. This would provide added traction when its necessary. Also, the heated seats are perfect for these cold winters.

Perhaps the current owner will let you take it for a ride.

Quick Reply: Thinking about purchasing 2007 Nitro