Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

2007 Dodge Nitro 4LV6 Cam Sensor Probs

Old 01-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Matthew Gulczynski
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Dodge Nitro 4LV6 Cam Sensor Probs

I own a 2007 Nitro 4L V6 and have been having to replace one sensor after another. I have replaced the oxygen sensor several times and the crank shaft sensor. Now I have the code to replace the cam shaft positioning sensor. Where is this one located? I have researched and found nothing that applies to this engine and the information I have found for 3.7L and 4.7L engines is not helpful to me.

This is actually my husband's vehicle and I am trying to help him by taking one more thing off of his plate by fixing this. I am a minimally saavy wife when it comes to this. The other sensors were easier to find. I can change his oil and tire too and that is about it. I have gotten some experience with cars since I had **** boxes I fixed on my own in years past.

So please, can anyone help with the location of this sensor? Pictures would be very helpful if possible. Please explain to me in terms I can understand. Thanks in advance for anyone taking the time to help me.

Julie

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2007 Dodge Nitro 4LV6 Cam Sensor Probs