Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 34k miles: need a sincere opinion

Old 01-27-2016, 08:01 AM
Erwinf
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 34k miles: need a sincere opinion

Hi all,

I found a 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat with 34,000 milkes on it. Is this a good deal? Should I buy this car or continue looking other manufacturer/brand SUV's? What price should I expect. I saw pictures of it and looks terrific.

I will really appreciate any sincere opinion about this SUV. I don't want to get my self into a problematic car.

Thanks!!

Erwin

Old 01-27-2016, 08:10 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Can in no way offer any advise with out more specifics or pictures. How would anyone know if it's a good deal since there is no price mentioned? Engine? Mileage? FWD or AWD? How many owners? Buying from dealer or private seller? Ever been wrecked? Does it have maintenance records? Any leaks, smells, unusual sounds? Check kbb or black book or just search the web for similarly equipped/mileage vehicles and compare prices. Prices vary by location. You just really need to provide more information if you want anyone here to make any sort of meaningful response.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Erwinf
Professional
Default HEre is the info and pics...

Thanks for your "kindly" response. Anyway, please find the information requested in the following link:

Maybe I made the wrong question. The direct question would be: if you were to buy a second Nitro, would you buy it?

Thanks,

Erwin

Last edited by jkeaton; 01-28-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-28-2016, 10:11 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Sorry if I came across wrong. But, really. I personally like those nitros. Almost got one when we were shopping. Where is the link? I'd love to see it.

Old 01-29-2016, 04:46 AM
Erwinf
Professional

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Sorry if I came across wrong. But, really. I personally like those nitros. Almost got one when we were shopping. Where is the link? I'd love to see it.
I pasted right after "link". I also can't see it.

Try this: go to cabreraauto.com and use the filter to search the following,

Marca: Dodge
Modelo: Nitro

The search results will bring the only one available.

Hope this work. Thanks!

Old 01-29-2016, 07:55 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

I looked and couldn't find it.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:13 AM
Erwinf
Professional
Default Missing step...

Sorry!

I forgot to include that you should select "USADOS" from the top menu. It is at the left side of the Ford logo.

This is the link:

cabreraauto.com inventario detalles ?dodge-nitro-heat-2011-9013

Replace and remove the spaces with "/".

I believe there's a security policy that remove internet links from posts. I don't see any other way to inlcude it.

Regards,

Erwin

Old 01-29-2016, 09:16 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

This one?

http://www.cabreraauto.com/inventari...heat-2011-9013

If so, I don't see a price and have I have no prior experience with this vehicle. It looks to be in very good condition with low mileage. It's out of factory warranty, so I would look up any recalls for it and make sure those have been done, and also request the maintenance history and accident (if any) history. Is this a used car or new car dealership (or both)? Sorry, I do not speak Spanish so I don't understand much on that website. I also can't tell if it is 2 or 4wd (or awd) or what engine/transmission is in it.

Your post#3 asks would you buy a second Nitro, so I assume you have owned one or currently own one. That's a good start since you have prior experience with these models.

Compare that price to some other, similarly equipped vehicles.

Last edited by jkeaton; 01-29-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Old 01-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Erwinf
Professional

The Nitro has the following details:
- Is used
- the engine is the 3.7L
- 2wd with the 4 speed transmission
- cloth interiors

I'm planning to see it next Wednesday. Book value for this particular model is around $15k if it rides like it looks and according to its mileage.

As soon as I get the price I will post an update. Probably that's the trick to make you go there and negotiate the price with a Salesperson. They will have you seated and try to convince you to close the deal. :-/

I don't have experience with this car. Usually, if the car is very good, people would say "will buy again" or "would recommend it". I currently own a 2005 Dodge Durango and I can say that it is not a bad SUV but, I would have changed some things from its design.

Thanks!

Erwin

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 34k miles: need a sincere opinion