Dodge Nitro The Dodge Nitro is a sporty mid size SUV that bound to turn heads where ever it roams. The Dodge Nitro is one fun ride!

3.7 liter ticking.

Old 09-10-2016, 03:26 AM
Morganw30
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.7 liter ticking.

So I just bought a 2007 dodge nitro slt. I'm loving it except 1 thing. About 4 daysmart after buying it is can hear a slight tic noise. When I pop the hood I can here what sounds like coming from passenger side down low. It has got a little louder but not bad. It's hard to hear when just driving but when next to walls it's very noticable that it's not a normal noise. At an idle it makes the sound while in Park but not as bad. But in drive when I start to take off is where you hear it. Like 0 to 20 MPH may still be there after but wind kinda blocks my hearing. It happens when going straight or turning no matter what. But I noticed when turning the wheel really sharp while backing up it was a little more noticeable. It's not like a metallic click or anything. It's hard to explain... please help. I've taken it to the dealer 3 times and I only have 215 miles of warranty left on it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 3.7 liter ticking.