Go Back   DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > Dodge/Ram Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Dodge/Ram Diesel Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

dodge losing cummins?

Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM

Default RE: dodge losing cummins?

Holy Cow, I Just Walked Into The Whole 2006 Thing That Lilfrogger Posted and Now This... That Can Make Someone Heads Spin. I Live In Naperville Illinois, And They're Is A GINORMOUS Cat Plant In the Local Town of Montgomery.. The Amount of Local Employmet That Plant Creates is Unreal.. And They Keep Hiring!

More In My Field of Knowledge.. Did You Hear Ingersoll Rand Bought Trane? Which Trane Is The Mother Company of American Standard, Who Is Also No Longer Producing ANY Plumbing Equipment. And That Nordyne Owns, Frigidaire, Westinghouse (HVAC), Tappan - Which Was Formerly Owned By Carrier? Which Carrier Has Since Bought Out Tempstar, Comfortmaker, and Coleman (HVAC)?

... HVAC Wise I Can Go On and On With Who Owns Who.. But Just Goes To Show - The Richer Get Richer, and The Rich Who Become Poor - Get Bought by The Banks. LoL

We Are Just The Ones That Give The Money To These Massive Companies.. Although We Have No Choice.

Makes One Feel Small!
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!
Old 02-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Champion

Its just another lie started by Ferd owners, but if I drove a Ferd...I think Id tell that same story, at least its a good one hehehe

"First Annual Dodge Forum TOTY"
http://www.myspace.com/sharxram
Old 02-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Veteran

there's no sense in spreading all these damn lies...why can't we just admit that ford own cummins...cummins owns dodge....dodgeis nothing more than a red-headed stepchild company. the great ford company is responsible for all things great with any truck, car, bicycle, or even spaceshuttle. it was actually a ford rocket system that clinton sold to the chinese...that's why there's is better than ours now. if alive today, henry ford would be the only person on earth to live through a roundhouse kick from chuck norris
Old 02-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Banned

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 3500 QCLB

I guess the way that I heard it was that Cummins has a contract with DCX and the contract had a term on it, which was due to expire. That's when I heard that Dodge's could be getting Cat's, but instead Cummins "won" the contract from DCX again... Not sure how much truth is in that, just what I heard...
Old 02-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Professional

sa1765 must be off his meds.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Rookie

Vehicle: 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 24V Cummins Turbo Diesel 3" Straight To 4" Tip K&N Drop in Silencer Ring M.I.A.

ok well why dont we all agree to disagree on who owns cummins and who makes what and whos getting what...all i know is that cummins makes like 98% of all diesels in america and like 83% in the world...I feel like calling my congressmenand asking him if he knows.......i thought this was a simple question

Dodge makes it Cummins Shakes it
Old 02-08-2008, 08:43 AM

Tags
20045, automatic, company, cummins, diesel, dodge, join, loosing, losing, owns, stocks, ticker, transmissions, trucks, turning