Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Suspension Qs

Old 02-08-2008, 07:59 AM
R0oster31
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension Qs

One of my buddies is selling his 02, same as mine except minus a little fuel and turbo. He is taking the KORE recon kit off of it and was wondering if I wanted it. I was wondering who else had installed this particular kit and was wondering how it handled. I rode in his truck after we had installed it on some really rough gravel roads and even got the truck a little airborne and it felt great, but I don't remember how it cornered. (It is 350 miles to where he lives now which is why I was asking and he has had it on there for quite a while and doesn't really remember stock.) Does the added height make it feel like it is going to roll? Do those nice soft springs and shocks give it a lot of body roll (like if I load it up and have a tall load is it going to be more prone to leaning)? I've always heard that leveling kits make the mileage go down, how much can I expect my mileage to drop? Thanks guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Suspension Qs