Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

quadzilla custom tunes?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2010, 01:03 AM
fckstck
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quadzilla custom tunes?

hey yall can anyone help me out with the quad adrenaline? i have been on the web site downloading all different tunes and everything but something doesnt seem right i guess.. can someone hook me up with some custom tunes?
another thing i been seeing is you can download more then one tune into the box? is that true? any help would be great

Old 04-25-2010, 08:44 PM
pizzo
All Star

Sorry dude I dont have a Quadzilla to help and May not be anyone here that has one.. Most are running Smarty, and Edge I run a Bully dog power pup with Crazy Larry..

My Guess would be the Different settings 5 being Highest and 0 lowest. I'm sure you can't run two high (5) tunes..

Old 04-26-2010, 12:01 AM
fckstck
Amateur

ive seen posts in places, cant remember off the top of my head where, of people having the quadzilla and a smarty stacked.. can you point me in the direction to find the smarty?

Old 04-28-2010, 08:15 PM
pizzo
All Star

Originally Posted by fckstck
ive seen posts in places, cant remember off the top of my head where, of people having the quadzilla and a smarty stacked.. can you point me in the direction to find the smarty?
Are you looking to buy a smarty??? if so Doghousediesel.com is the only place I'D buy it at.... He is a Vendor here on DF. His user name is Coaltrain. Pretty Swell guy I bought a Fass, And a rail pressure gauge for Big booty Girl from him. I thought the prices was fair.... Some sites have some High amount for the same items...
But your better off sending him a PM or Email through his web site...
As far as stacking them Coaltrain can answer that better then I can... I don't know what a Quadzilla does. (timing and fuel) and the smarty may do the same timing and fuel.. To much timing, that will cause problems
Hope that helps Pizzo

Old 06-07-2010, 02:14 PM
kawirider206

You can download up to 3 tunes for the adrenaline, if you have trouble downloading them on the website call tech support they can walk you through it. email me if you have any questions I might can help you with----vp44cummins@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: quadzilla custom tunes?