Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 08:23 PM
pizzo
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks a 50 cent washer cause so much damage.. Sorry to hear about your engine dude.. I know your in Canada and all but if you need something Shoot a PM to Coaltrain or I we may have some extra parts laying around if they are needed.. Of course I can only get new Cummins parts. But Rich Gets all the good aftermarket high performance stuff...

Vote for me here You have to have more then 60 posts and a member for more then 30 day to vote... https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodgefor...ml#post2134665

Old 05-23-2010, 08:37 PM
DYTRAM

this sounds exactly like what happened in my 05 hemi. I was getting off an exit ramp and she died on me....replaced both cam and crank postion sensors and she kept doing it....then about a week after that it all stopped. Never had the problem again and thats 2 months ago

Old 02-07-2017, 08:39 AM
Ken Altizer

I know this is an old thread but just happened to me. 03 had the CP3 replaced under warranty at 60,000. Just took it shop to have front seal installed since was leaking. Shop called said you have a tooth missing on the CP and one on the cam. The CP3 is missing the washer my guess is it broke did same damage. Only I'm not putting $10,000 into it. As best I know I've put 100,000 miles on it since that happened. Just going to keep on driving it.