Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Turn Signal/Hazards Dash Lights Not Working

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 07:26 PM
gydcgreen54
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn Signal/Hazards Dash Lights Not Working

The vehicle is a 2005 Ram 3500 (diesel); the problem is that the indicator lights in the dash for the turn signals and 4-way flashers aren't working, all the exterior lights are working fine. The fuse box under the hood doesn't list anything for the turn signals or flashers, and I haven't been able to locate anything under the dash. Any idea where the fuses and relays for the signals are located?

Old 03-03-2011, 10:51 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

You can try downloading the 05 Service Manual from the links in my sig and maybe they are the same for the 05 1500 to 3500. That might help. I will also move this over to the CTD section for more help

Welcome to the site BTW

Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM
gydcgreen54

Thanks for the quick response. It took a little bit but I was able to download the service and parts manuals and open them up; I'll go through them in a little bit and see what I can find out. Once I get the problem part identified and replaced I'll post my results.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:50 PM
gydcgreen54

Dash indicator lights still not working; noticed intermitant problems with ignition switch (radio still plauing with switch off and key removed, chime sounding for "key in ignition" when key removed, etc.), will replace that and see what happens.

Quick Reply: Turn Signal/Hazards Dash Lights Not Working