RE: Programmer for an '07 5.9?
Welcome to forum.....
What is the best programmer for a 5.9 CTD.....
Well that is a "depends" question. There are programmers, like superchips, Smarty, etc and piggy back boxes like Edge. I wanted something that would not over write the factory ECM so I went with an Edge Juice with Attitude. Others here use a TST (TST seem to be a lot more programmable with more user selectable features). I am not a big motor head, so I went with a simpler solution.
In order to have other help you here answer the following questions:
1) What kind of 07 do you have?
2) Is it a stick or Automatic?
3) What kind of power are you looking for?
4) Are you willing to upgrade beyond just buying a black box?
5) Are you willing to forgo your warrenty?
6) How mechanically (sp) inclined are you?