Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

2003 B1500 Wiper Arm: interchangeable with Ram pickup?

Old 04-16-2013, 12:37 AM
EggertDeggert
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 B1500 Wiper Arm: interchangeable with Ram pickup?

I'm having all kinds of trouble locating a replacement wiper arm for my van. I can find arms for pickups (Ram 1500) all day. I'm wondering if they're interchangeable (between the pickup and the van.) I did, tonight, find 1 supplier for a new arm, (moparpartsamerica dot com) for $39.99 + $10 shipping, and 1 supplier for a used arm, (using car-part dot com)for $15 + shipping (unknown at this time, sent email for shipping quote..in-state, about 300 miles.)

The arm (both sides, actually) measures 17 inches, diagonally, from the end of the loop to the end of the....end that mounts on the knurled wiper motor shaft. I'll order either the used or new arm, and have it shipped, unless someone knows that the van arms interchange with the pickup. (My local salvage yard doesn't have any B-vans in the yard...I should go grab the arm off of a pickup, and compare it to mine, I suppose.)

Thanks,
EggertDeggert and Ol' Black

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2003 B1500 Wiper Arm: interchangeable with Ram pickup?