Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

sweet cup holder

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2004, 06:40 AM
5.91500beast
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sweet cup holder

Well, today i set out on the road to come home from college for thanksgiving, and to keep me awake stopped at the gas station to get a drink and like every other man in the USA, went with the $.79 64oz drink the size of a pitcher. And i noticed, that my Ram's cup holder took it like a champ. Then i began to think, my '99 ram with the adjustable lever thing, has got to be the most effective cup holder i have ever seen, there is no drink that holder cant handle. I have valeted for 2 years, and so i have seen my share of cup holders, and none have measured up to the Ram's. For all i know, its in all Chrysler products..but you can complain about the gas mileage, and u can curse the transmission..but no one, i mean no one..makes a cup holder like Dodge.

Old 11-25-2004, 01:00 PM
Ramtuff
Veteran
Default RE: sweet cup holder

The cup holder rocks. I bought some flowers awhile back and the lady put them in a big vase for me, and it fit in the cup holder. I was amazed.

Old 11-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Vader
Champion
Default RE: sweet cup holder

Cupholder is great, that hook thingy on the other hand

Quick Reply: sweet cup holder