Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Need Help - for EVS II System - Dodge RAM 2002

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 11:15 AM
acaf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help - for EVS II System - Dodge RAM 2002

Does anybody know or have some experience with the EVS II system for a Dodge New RAM Quad Cab 2002.

I have purchased the following accessories:

1) 82208985 MOPAR Alarm Pkg Security W. EVS II
2) 82207153 MOPAR Module Keyless Entry

The keyless Entry was installed perfectly, so it is working perfectly. However it was not possible to install the EVS II system for the following reasons:

IT-S sensor

The wire colors indicated in the instructions does not match the wire colors found in the truck (see image1) may be anybody has the color equivalence.

Sentry key

The installation instructions suppose a connector which it should be located behind the front instrument panel of the truck. This connector should be connected to the sentry key system, however my truck does not have that connector (see image2). May be anybody knows where it is necessary to connect the sentry key system.

From the problem stated above I want to start a discussion where I will appreciate the opinion of community members in order to find the solution.

[IMG]local://upfiles/9077/201E9715AEA344EAB57F1695BB61AAAD.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/9077/6472E880D1DD45348DCC48EA5EB38720.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Need Help - for EVS II System - Dodge RAM 2002