Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

MORE HELP>>>

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 04:51 PM
HotShot13524
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MORE HELP>>>

so the dodge ram 1500 quad cab HEMI i want has the off road package... does anyone know if that package will effect the ability to blow away other trucks?? Also.. ive heard of problems with the6 disk CD changer.. anybody know anything about that?...please take a look at my other post PEOPLE HELP ME... (im having a hard time) thank you for your input...

Old 02-18-2004, 05:37 PM
mazz
Veteran
Default RE: MORE HELP>>>

The Off Road Package has a skid plate, different shocks, different wheels, maybe some other minor differences. I don't see it preventing you from blowing away other trucks. As far as the in-dash 6-disc CD changer, I have that in my Hemi, and it works great. Some of the problems stem from people not "reading the manual" and not understanding how to operate it. All DC radios with CD units will not play some of the newly produced "pirate proof" CDs. That may also be some of the problems you've heard of.

Old 02-19-2004, 03:54 PM
HotShot13524
Default RE: MORE HELP>>>

Thank you for your help... that actually sounds about right on the CD thing