Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

The Rams of the 2011 Detroit Auto Show

Old 01-16-2011, 08:59 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default The Rams of the 2011 Detroit Auto Show

So, last week I was at the media preview for the 2011 Detroit Auto Show and I took pictures of every vehicle in the display for those who didnt get a chance to make it to the show. No huge news, but they did give us a walkaround of the new Laramie Longhorn and the Power Wagon.

They also featured the Mopar-customized Ram Runner, which is a production version 2009 and newer Ram fitted up with a nasty suspension setup, fiberglass bedsides and fenders, the rear tire rack, front bumper, intake and exhaust...
(Click here for more on the Ram Runner, including more images of the awesome street legal trophy truck).

I also had a chance to sit down with Ram brand CEO Fred Diaz, who couldnt elaborate too much on future products but he told me that as the Dakota comes to an end later this year, there will be a new smaller truck. he explained that while the dakota was a great model line, the gradual growth of the dakota brought it to the point where the entry level rams offered similar capabilities for a lower price. Based on that, I woudl expect the next non-Ram from the Ram brand to be something smaller than the current dakota. Mr. Diaz also hinted that there could be some exciting news from the Ram brand in the next few months...Im hoping for a performance-trim Ram.

Anyways, here is a look at a few of the Rams of the 2011 Detroit Auto Show and click here to view the rest of the gallery.

I love this truck...

Old 01-18-2011, 03:26 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

By the way, I didnt get any good pictures of the awesome new Laramie Longhorn, so Im digging some images up for those of you who might be looking at a real high end luxury Ram...theyre incredible in person.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:36 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

That blue one next to the Power Wagon looks sweet!!

Old 01-21-2011, 02:58 PM
bamataco
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So does this mean that the Ram Runner is a truck you will be able to buy at your local dealer ship?

Old 01-27-2011, 04:04 AM
Doc Fluty
Banned

I would love to upgrade my ram to a new powerwagon.. but im working on buying a new house... and camera lenses...

ehh... i need to start donating blood or something

Old 12-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Barryloves
Banned

it was putting on outrageous events at the Detroit Auto Show. .... 16 cowboys bring the rams into the press conference it was a stirring sight if you ...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Rams of the 2011 Detroit Auto Show