Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Vacuum Hose? or something else?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Sephy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vacuum Hose? or something else?

Ok i got this little hose its behind the Washer Fluid Bottle on the passenger side, also are there any V10 engines that only have one slot for the Temperature gauge on the THermostat housing? my replacement only has one slot for the sensor and its being taken up by the Temperature SEnsor for the PCM anything i can get to plug the other one in also? so i can see my temp gauge working? but my main concern is that vacuum hose..also since my ghetto mechanic put the engine in the A/C wont kick on and i cant change the vent controls...it stays on the windsheilf defogger,...any1 know where i can look to fix all this stuff?

Old 05-18-2004, 07:45 PM
HemiMan02
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Vacuum Hose? or something else?

there is usually a diagram of the vacuum hoses on the underside of the hood. you can just follow those and it would tell you if it was a vacuum hose. otherwise ifyou have a repair book for your turck there should be a diagram in there.

Quick Reply: Vacuum Hose? or something else?