Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

92 dodge stealth has NO spark... Help Please!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Jerry Oliver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 dodge stealth has NO spark... Help Please!!

My 92 dodge stealth non turbo was running great but needed a new battery so I replaced the old one.. The car was doing fine till I got home & went to go to the store an hour later & the car would crank but wouldn't start. So I checked it to see if it was getting fuel & it was So then I checked to see if it was getting spark & it wasn't. So I went & bought new coil, ignition control module, Cap & rotor button.. And still no spark.. so then I made a code reader with a 470 ohm 1/2 watt resister & a LED. I plugged them into the #1 & #12 pin & turned the key to the on position & the LED just stays solid & doesn't flash like it should so the I can get the code.. I'm at my whits end now.. So if anyone can offer some advice it would be great...

Old 04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Girly TT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is the CEL on? pull the engine computer out, and check the capacitors, they are probably leaking. Common problem on the 91-93 model years

Quick Reply: 92 dodge stealth has NO spark... Help Please!!