Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

93 stealth, Is Lower Ball joint & Control arm 1 piece?

Old 05-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Phila357
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 stealth, Is Lower Ball joint & Control arm 1 piece?

Hi everyone, New to this forum ,only taken me 3 days to find out how to post{ grin} I have a 93 dodge stealth and took it to my mechanic because its running rough & my front wheel pulls and its unsafe,I mentioned the ball joint to him , he told us He can't find the lower ball joint with the control arm attached anywhere, I went online & called every auto parts & junk yard from here to cali, 1 place in Nc wanted $700.00 Wtf..so after Looking all over ,checking ebay etc I have yet to see these attached, they are all sold separate, Then I had hubby call him back and tell him this and ask him why it has to be 1 piece..he said if he trys to fit the arm into the ball joint it may fracture?? So we brought the car home and Looked Ourselves, this just doesn't seem like the right info? Can anyone tell us Can hubby buy the 2 separate pieces,{ ball joint and Control arm} and install them himself?? He's pretty handy with cars, But just recooperating from a shoulder dis location. I love My stealth ^ think its time to find a new mechanic..I appreciate any help you guys can offer!

Old 05-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Girly TT
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not listed as a serviceable part, but it is. You won't find a listing for the balljoint anywhere online, or at any dealer.

http://www.3swarehouse.com/index.php...emart&Itemid=1

I also sent you a private message.

Last edited by Girly TT; 05-10-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 93 stealth, Is Lower Ball joint & Control arm 1 piece?