Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Beware ordering parts from DSMISC Automotive

Old 07-01-2015, 09:10 PM
DFootprints
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Beware ordering parts from DSMISC Automotive

Just concluded a claim against these people through Paypal. I ordered a Mitsubishi ISC from them on May 29, 2015. Waited three weeks and decided to call and e-mail them several times with no reply what so ever. It's like they have fallen off the edge of the earth. Very nice website with lots of pictures and info. No idea what is going on. If not for Paypal I would be out $171.40....
buyer beware!!!!

Old 07-01-2015, 09:52 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Thank you for sharing. Do you own a Dodge or just spamming every forum you can complaining because you're mad?

Old 07-02-2015, 01:52 PM
DFootprints
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know why you would take offense to a heads up to all who might order something from these people........and yes, I own a teal blue 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T. DSMISC was mentioned by a member of this forum. I have no quarrel with them or this forum, only DSMISC Automotive. If I have offended anyone, they have my sincere apologies.

Old 07-02-2015, 02:40 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

No problems. Your first post on the forum was a rant. I see this often. Someone gets upset at dealer service/police/vendor/store/mother-in-law/etc. Join a forum. Spill their guts out and never come back. Hopefully you will stick around. Lots of useful information and helpful folks on this forum.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware ordering parts from DSMISC Automotive