Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

1995 Stealth RT Twin Turbo for sale, 49,000 miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 04:33 PM
btrest
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Stealth RT Twin Turbo for sale, 49,000 miles

I'm selling my 1995 Dodge Stealth RT Twin Turbo (320HP, AWD). The vehicle is in mint condition and was never winter driven. The car has 79,000 km (aprx 49,000 miles) and is pearl white in color. The factory 18" rims have nearly new tires. The vehicle has the moonroof option and is all original except for new performance brakes (rotors and pads).

I am located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and can e-mail pictures to anyone that is interested in purchasing the vehicle or coming to see the vehicle in person.

I am selling the vehicle for $15,500 Canadian Dollars, which translates to approximately $14,000 US Dollars.

If you would like more details regarding the vehicle then please feel free to send me a message and leave me your contact details, including phone number, so that I can call you and answer any questions you may have.

Bernard

Quick Reply: 1995 Stealth RT Twin Turbo for sale, 49,000 miles