Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 09:34 PM
xDiRTYx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .

Old 06-28-2008, 12:50 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: 04 sxt BELT CHIME ? lil help please

Wow you sound like a total douche... Anways if you were a car guy in the least bit you would know to look under the seat and simply unplug the connector going to the female end of the seat belt connection.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:57 PM
nate_0022
Captain

I agree. I don't know how you expect to get any help from us talking like that.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:53 PM
ratsttam
Captain

You say "your going stand therecalling yourself a FORUM for dodge cars\trucks and tell me .... NO one has the correct answer to the seat belt chime BS ?????? i figured there would be someone, maybe SOMEONE here that had figured a way to do it with out pulling the fuse? NO DIY ?no posts? just more people asking about it?"

Maybe your question would have more credence if you weren't asking to disable an important safety feature in that vehicle. Of course, nobody can force you to do anything, but they can make it annoying to you if you don't.
Most of the "i won't wear that seatbelt" have figured out how to snap it closed AND THAN get into the car, belt latched BEHIND you. the chime won't ding, and it will leave the safety feature intact for the primary driver of this car!

I am a deliver driver, and most of my runs are short ( <1/8 mi), and where time is involved, it is easier for me to not use the seatbelt for those deliveries. I assume my own risks when doing that of course. I find it good to have the car remind me (after work) that I haven't buckled up.