Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

1997 stratus for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 01:34 PM
stratusfied212
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 stratus for sale

hey whats up guys i have a 1997 stratus 2.4 DOHC for sale. im trying to sell it for 2500 but il let it go for 2000 if u have cash. it has 160000 miles on it. things equipped are full body kit, wheels, spoiler, carbon fiber hood, tv inside, subs 10 color neon under body kit, otto racing gauges, and a bunch of other stuff. i also have an hks style dual air intake installed on it. im tryin to sell it to get another vehicle. if u want to see pics, the car is at www.cardomain.com/id/stratusfied212 its a great car, no problem with it other than mileage. might need a power steering pump, i think my power steering is starting to go. other than that its a great car if u want a car or if u plan to take the parts off it and put it into ur own stratus. it has about 2500 worth of parts on it u get both the drift front bumper and the r33 front bumper with it. body kit $1000 wheels $800, stereo and subs $400. other accessories and u basically get the car free. like i said im tryin to sell it to get another vehicle for the family. if anything hit me back.

Quick Reply: 1997 stratus for sale