Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

02 stratus RT coupe PO702

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 09:21 PM
JoshuaSulwer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 02 stratus RT coupe PO702

Scanner says no signal from one of the speed sensors. Replaced both sensors. Checked the wires, but it was a while ago and lost the diagnostic procedure, but pretty sure all 3 wires were good. Actually bought 2 sets of sensors and no change. When I bought this car at auction it was missing about 6 relays and a bunch of fuses. Wish I could find a picture of the power boxes. Everything I can find anywhere is of different stratus's. Need the RT coupe. The relays are about 20 bucks so I just tried swapping a couple of them out to see if any changes and nada. Anyhow the car is stuck in 3rd gear limp mode after about 10 seconds of driving. Is there any special way to reset the computer besides just erasing codes or disconnecting battery? I notice the radio never looses its preset stations, so maybe its not really reseting and thats all needed? Thank you

Quick Reply: 02 stratus RT coupe PO702