Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Hose/part id help

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 06:15 PM
lp2015
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hose/part id help

Broke this hose/tube and need a replacement. Does anyone know the proper name of this part or part number?

Old 11-21-2015, 06:53 PM
BillS
Captain

my guess would be part of the pcv/crankcase vent system ,most likely have to take picture to dealer or junkyard to find part I looked on couple dodge/Chrysler parts dealers sites they didn't show it. did the metal tube break it may be possible to repair with a piece of hose cut a couple inches on each side of break and several hose clamps

Old 11-21-2015, 10:03 PM
lp2015

Originally Posted by BillS
my guess would be part of the pcv/crankcase vent system ,most likely have to take picture to dealer or junkyard to find part I looked on couple dodge/Chrysler parts dealers sites they didn't show it. did the metal tube break it may be possible to repair with a piece of hose cut a couple inches on each side of break and several hose clamps

yeah I must be losing it to not have just done this in the first place. Went to advancedauto and got some hose and used it instead. thanks

Quick Reply: Hose/part id help