Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

Belt help

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 09:29 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Pearl01stratcpe was referring to a remanufactured power steering pump, if that was the problem. As far as the "rack to cooling" line, I don't know if that's the pressure or return. Most likely the pressure line, ask your mechanic to clarify for you. You can go to rockauto.com. The pressure and return hoses are @$20 each. Probably your local parts stores carry them as well.

Old 02-13-2016, 08:26 PM
theJester517
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I could have done this with my messed up AC, I had to replace the compressor this week, really don't need the AC right now except for defrost, I would have deleted it for the time being but the 3.0 only had the 6 rib belt with AC so to find the correct belt size would have been trial and error

Old 02-13-2016, 10:05 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by theJester517
I wish I could have done this with my messed up AC, I had to replace the compressor this week, really don't need the AC right now except for defrost, I would have deleted it for the time being but the 3.0 only had the 6 rib belt with AC so to find the correct belt size would have been trial and error
For future reference, club3g.com is a great resource. Same engine and chassis, and if you think of it, chances are, someone has done it.

Quick Reply: Belt help