Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT

Old 03-17-2016, 03:21 PM
gold2platinum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT

Can someone please help me find replacement parts for the above referenced vehicle? My brother had a fender bender in this car and the body shop tells me they don't make after market parts for body repair.

As you can see in the pictures I need the entire rear bumper cover and a replacement trunk lid since you can't replace the reflector piece. The color code is A68 Ice Silver Metallic.

I live in a small town with a couple of salvage yards and of course they have none of these vehicles.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:56 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts
Old 03-17-2016, 06:12 PM
gold2platinum

That's funny. However I have seen all that stuff already and it does not match this car. There are holes in the bumper cover for the lights.

Old 03-17-2016, 08:06 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

http://www.factorychryslerparts.com/...category=20301

Last edited by jkeaton; 03-18-2016 at 06:37 AM.
Old 03-17-2016, 11:59 PM
pearl01stratcpe
All Star
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a complete light bar I'd sell. There are a number of nuts with a 10mm head to get the light bar off.

The first post jkeaton posted with the multiple links is mainly sedan stuff which wont fit. The Factory Chrysler website does show the coupe bumper cover but they probably dont actually have any; ive tried to order varies parts through websites like that to find the part was discontinued. I'd email them to make sure they have it.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:48 AM
gold2platinum

Originally Posted by pearl01stratcpe
I have a complete light bar I'd sell. There are a number of nuts with a 10mm head to get the light bar off.

The first post jkeaton posted with the multiple links is mainly sedan stuff which wont fit. The Factory Chrysler website does show the coupe bumper cover but they probably dont actually have any; ive tried to order varies parts through websites like that to find the part was discontinued. I'd email them to make sure they have it.
Thank you! How much would you need on the light bar? Any way you can provide me a picture or two of how to disassemble the old light bar?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2002 Dodge Stratus Coupe SXT