Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2006 stratus. Lights flickering

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Darrel k
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 stratus. Lights flickering

So i just bought this used car to give to my daughter for her first car. Driving around at night i notice the lights are pulsating or flickering. And this is all the lights. Headlights dash lights and the radio would cut out as well. Then I had noticed that even in the daytime with a car parked as long as the car is running you can still see the lights flickering inside as far as interior lights or even the odometer that is lit up. I tried researching it a little bit and it seems to be a pretty common problem but nobody has an actual answer for it. So I'm just wondering before I take it to the dealership if somebody has any idea what it could possibly be. I am not mechanically inclined so there's only so much I can really do. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by Darrel k; 11-04-2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
Old 02-27-2017, 04:01 PM
curtiseli

I have the same problem with my 2006 dodge stratus. I was able to make it stop for a few months after i disconnected the battery and cleaned the connections but it is happening again now. Did you ever find out what is causing the problem?

Old 02-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Darrel k

You might not believe this but I put in a brand new battery and haven't had a problem since. The car runs great