Go Back   DodgeForum.com > Technical Help & Information > Technical Archives > General Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

AC drain hose, clogged

Old 04-25-2006, 09:30 PM

Default AC drain hose, clogged

Please HELP, me locate where it is....
I have a clogged AC drain hose ( had same problem in a Jeep a couple years ago.).
I have a 2003 Caravan Sport, PROBLEM: wet floor on passenger side, Looked and can not figure where hose is, Please help with location, so I can clean it out....Thank You for any help....
This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Dodge Forums!
Old 04-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Professional

Default RE: AC drain hose, clogged

This model caravan probably does not have a actual drain hose, but just has a small black plastic tube that sticks out of the passengers side firewall. there is no easy access to the tube, but it is probably easier from the bottom of the vehicle. You will probably find that it is not stopped up, but the water is coming out the tube and running back through the firewall. If this is the problem, there is a tsb to install a o-ring on the tube. The o-ring part # is 68001994AA. If your dealer does not have this part # see if they can match you up a L-shaped drain hose from another vehicle to slide over the short exsisting tube.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Legend

Send a message via AIM to casper
Default RE: AC drain hose, clogged

Take some silicone and put it around the hole where the pipe comes out. Run a piece of wire or somethin in the drain hole and your done, lol.
Old 04-27-2006, 07:49 AM

Tags
03, 2005, 68001994aa, ac, caravan, clogged, dakota, dodge, drain, hose, hoses, location, neon, oring, tube