Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

Dodge family

Old 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM
drummerdad
Professional
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Dodge family

Here is my 07 charger rt, with the road and track package. It has 20x10 rear, and 20x8 front Rosso Affinity wheels, with 275 width rear, and 255 width front tires. Coil overs are from street edge, and the drilled and slotted rotors (not in the picture, Ill add new ones when the weather breaks, and I can clean it up) are from R1 concepts.

And here is my sons truck, a 67 d100 sweptside. Its his first vehicle, and I was so proud he went with something old, instead of something boring. I explained the pains of owning old, and he still wanted a cool old truck. It was already modified with the front clip of a mid 80s d100. It has the 318/auto, and appears to be doing well. We havent taken it out for a long drive yet, but it made a 1 hour drive home, with no trouble. We have given it a good tune up, a radiator repair, and the wheels from my charger. Next up is a rewire this spring, followed by upgrading all the lights, for safety. We also plan to raise the rearend. The previous owner had lowered it by making brackets which protrude into the bed area. We are gonna remove them, raise the back, and look for a bed floor.

We also bought my wife a Durango about a year ago. I dont have any good pictures, but we love it. We have become a dodge family (at least 3 out of 4), and have had great luck with them.

Old 08-28-2017, 07:44 PM
drummerdad
Professional
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Here are my most recent pictures. I washed and waxed it this weekend. It cleans up nice for a 130k mile, 10+ year old car. Im just a few payments away from paying it off, and I am going to try and start my build soon. I would like to keep the appearance the same, I love it this way. But I want a forged 6.1, procharger, and custom exhaust.

Search this Thread