Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

little green turbo line

Old 06-01-2007, 02:16 AM
chrisscoot
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little green turbo line

okay so i noticed impushing my needle past 20 boost im running stg 1 with mopar cai and mopar bov . well the gauge says 20 boost it doesnt feel very healthy anyway i checked under my hood and found the green line coming from behind the turbo is not attached to anything and i know it should be . can someone please tell me whrere it is supposed to go . explanantion or a picture would be great.

Old 06-01-2007, 04:04 AM
PSI Chick
Champion
Default RE: little green turbo line

which end isn't attached to anything? at the turbo or at the solinoid? it's supposed to be attached at the solinoid, you can see where in the diagram that's under the hood. i don't remember off hand which one it is.....

Old 06-01-2007, 06:31 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Old 06-01-2007, 08:14 PM
chrisscoot

okay ya it acually looks like the black rubber piece melted or was torn right off the turbo end . i reatached it with some hose from work and a ziptie . evreything is better now cant here as much turbo noise and back tomy 15 boost . thanks for the info . ohh by the way the turbo is hot right after you shut off the car who would have thought eh but now i have a nice burn on my hand hahahha

Old 06-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Plan B
Captain

ORIGINAL: chrisscoot
ohh by the way the turbo is hot right after you shut off the car who would have thought eh but now i have a nice burn on my hand hahahha
The finger print on my left index finger is just now returning after trying to show my buddy where his rattle was coming from over a month ago (held down the wga arm 5minutes after a 20 minute drive).... Happens to the best of us.....[&:]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: little green turbo line