Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

STAGE 2 installed

Old 01-25-2005, 09:22 PM
Gump
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STAGE 2 installed

Well just spent about 3 hours installing stage 2 w/o toys with a friend. After another job like this it makes me really want to get a better tool set... snaped 2 adapters trying to take the heat shield off to get the wastegate off... the heat must have torqued them to hell cause that was a total bitch getting them off. Another problem i had was the two clips that hold each of the sensors on wont reclip. The red clip on both will slide back down but wont reclip, thats pretty weak IMO. The color coating was off on the pcm. and i think those were all the problems. other than the 3 month wait.

I'm really impressed with the gains. it sounds so great exhaust, bov, and there is an added turbo wine. 1st gear is totally different in both boost and normal driving. and every other gear has a very noticable power gain... over all its great. now im just waiting to see what my new gas millage will be.

Old 01-26-2005, 12:48 AM
200srt4
Veteran
Default RE: STAGE 2 installed

that's hott-good luck with it and have fun

Old 01-26-2005, 04:23 AM
Garza

still waiting on mine tick tock tick tock

Old 01-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Melody
Rookie

Congrats on the Stage 2. I just got stage 1 for my 2005 put on this past weekend and we noticed that the red clips wouldn't reclip. I thought it was something we did getting them off oh well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: STAGE 2 installed