Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Need insight please

Old 08-15-2016, 09:32 AM
Daniel Johnson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need insight please

Hey everyone, i am very interested in purchasing a Srt-4 Neon and was looking to get all of your feed back about it. What you love about owning one and what you dont like. I am not new to turbo cars, just cant ever get enough of them lol. But this time i wanted to go outside my norm and get the srt-4. I have seen a few on the road and at shows and they definetly have their own one of a kind style and sound. Anyways i look forward to hearing from yall. Take care

Old 08-25-2016, 02:53 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've owned my SRT for almost 5 years now and do love it! I have been pretty fortunate to not have any major issues with mine like some have. They do have transmissions issues, mostly shifting issues after awhile and mine is having this now. It's a known issue and there is a fix for it but I don't have the time nor patience to deal with mine right now...lol. If I were looking to buy another one, I'd like to be as close to stock as possible. More mods to me mean it's been beating on a little more.

Overall it's a great car with nice handling and style.

Old 08-28-2016, 11:42 AM
Daniel Johnson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your input, that is exactly what i have been looking for. I have my eye on a few srt4's and it seems like most all of them that i see have been modified but thats the way it is i guess lol. But i really appreciate the info you provided hopefully ill be able to ****** up a good ride.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need insight please