Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

What do yall think?

Old 10-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Daniel Johnson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do yall think?

Okay i posted a while back about what all of you like and dislike about the srt4....well i found one for 2000 dollars, car has low miles i think 96k body is amazing but the kid says its his first stick and he has burned up the clutch in it. Dont know if i should jump on this because its an amazing price but also worried maybe he was a gear jammer and fracked up the syncs in the tranny as well. Let me know what yall think please

Old 10-11-2016, 03:21 PM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

price out a junkyard trans and new clutch, release bearing. There may be companies that provide upgrade rebuilds for this trans. google it. This will give you a worst case scenario.

Old 10-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Daniel Johnson
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah i looked up a new clutch set and fork not a bad price if i go with an OEM clutch and fork etc. Havent priced a junk yard tranny but good idea regardless. Was thinking about upgrading the pivot ball as well to the solid metal one instead of the stock one. Got alot of ideas for the car if i can swing it. Appreciate the input!

Old 10-12-2016, 10:38 PM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

boost is awesome. Once you drive a car with boost, you will never go back to n/a. All the performance of a big displacement engine and great mileage when your off boost.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do yall think?