New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Just moved to the USA....

Old 04-29-2013, 10:34 AM
fcat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just moved to the USA....

Hi all.
I just moved out here to VA permanently from the UK. I was driving an Explorer in the UK which i had to sell before moving out here. A friendly uncle in law was kind enough to pass me down his 2004 Durango

Now if anyone can explain to me how i move the steering wheel to the right side that would be great

In all seriousness, i love the truck, it has 100k on it but looks like new inside and out, have just found out it has a code P0441 as the check engine light is on but gonna try figure this out later on today.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone you also have no idea how happy i am to be filling up with gas at $3.50 a gallon compared to what the UK is on now, $13 a gallon! yes THIRTEEN $!!

Last edited by fcat; 04-29-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:12 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Hello and welcome to the U.S. and fto Dodge Forum! Yeah, we think we got it bad when gas approaches $4 a gallon. We still got cheap gas prices compared to come other places, but it is still hard to swallow even $3.50 a gallon when 4 years ago it was under $2. Check out the Durango sections for your specific questions.

Old 04-29-2013, 04:50 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to DF and the good ole U.S of A , Simon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just moved to the USA....