New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Greetings from a town w/ 125 peeps, and 1 non-working Ram 50

Old 07-15-2014, 05:49 PM
ChristopherASA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from a town w/ 125 peeps, and 1 non-working Ram 50

Is there a sticky-note here somewhere that explains forum thread rating and such? I just posted " '90 Ram 50 will not start (which is an unhappy situation)" in the 1st Gen 'Tech' forum and it has a nice green check mark under "Rating." What does that mean? My grammar is good? I'm much admired in the community? What??

And it's OK for anyone reading this to amble over to my post; it's a re-written post that garnered no responses.

Guess since I'm a new member, a little info is called for. Live in the dregs of the Mohave in a non-town of 125 peeps (somewhat near Palm Springs) called Desert Center. Intersection is Hwy. 10 and 177. Two "mechanics" here of questionable ability, and no *real* mechanics 'cept those sixty-miles distant. Medicare age. Vet (as in 'military,' not as in 'animal'). Aspire to be President one day, driving my Ram 50. ... if I can get it going again. Thanks! / Christopher

Old 07-15-2014, 06:07 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,168 Likes on 2,922 Posts

I'm not seeing anything under rating on your thread..... maybe that just means that it is YOUR thread? Not sure that is explained anywhere......

Thank You for your service.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:28 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF. Give it some time. Someone will respond in time.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Greetings from a town w/ 125 peeps, and 1 non-working Ram 50