New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Aloha...and hello!

Old 09-07-2014, 02:17 PM
99rango0028
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aloha...and hello!

Hey howzit everyone?! My name is Brett and am sort of new to forums. I never really got involved in them, I was more selfish looking for help and thats it. Well I would like to be more involved this time, Regardless I still need some help! Living in Hawaii, especially Kauai is tough, service is "this guy" or no one. No need competition when you are the only guy with a machine shop on island... Shipping rates are expensive and if you are a do it yourselfer, you need professional advice, you do not want to buy imitation or something you thought was good when it wasn't. Half the time I have to beg companies to ship things out here and warranties are void and all sorts of bs. Anyways I will post my inquiry somewhere else about a good brand for reman. block, just wanted to say hello!

Old 09-08-2014, 07:47 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Hello and welcome to DF! If not already, post your questions in the technical section for the vehicle in question.

Search this Thread