New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello from the Motor City

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 04:35 PM
mizzunholy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from the Motor City

Hey all!! My name is Holly, and I finally made an account here after a few of you unknowingly helped me with a few things.

I've got an 02 Ram 1500 with a 5.9. I love her, but her previous owner treated her badly (lol) soooooooo I bought into some issues.

I had an 08 Charger....but I was recently t-boned by an Exploder doing 60mph, so sadly she was totaled, which led me to bring my old truck out of storage and get her back on the road (I parked her with intentions of rebuilding all the things that were going wrong with her, but life....ugh.)

Anyhow, I'm currently waiting on a new radiator to arrive at my door so I can replace that, flush out the heater core, put some new plugs & wires on in hopes that will solve some current issues and get my girl back on the road. I know it may be a long road to getting the old girl back to where she should be mechanically, but I'm awfully glad to have stumbled on this site.

Hope you all have an awesome week!!

Old 10-20-2014, 07:23 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Welcome to DF. Be sure to check out the Ram section.

Quick Reply: Hello from the Motor City