New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

95 dodge ram wagon b150 5.2L~new booty

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 03:07 AM
Tony Tone
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 dodge ram wagon b150 5.2L~new booty

Sup,names Tony, but just about everyone including momma calls me tone. I'm a world traveler( and international player lol)and recently I decided to step up the travel game and get me a ******* wagon aka conversion van. This is my very first car that I can say is my own and in less than a month of having her i must admit I'm in love. Like the title says she's a 95 ram wagon b150 v8 5.2L- and for being over 20yrs old she runs amazing. Only 1 previous owner and he did a good job taking care of her, well the engine at least. There were some pretty big rust holes and plenty rust throughout the roof which I had to take care of. Now I'm currently in the process of redoing the interior making the conversion and working on a few electrical issues( all of which I did myself) but I can't wait till she's all dolled up!! I'm glad I found this forum and look forward to talking with all of u down the line cuz I'm sure I'll be here alot. Thanks in advance for your help and nice meet you all! Don't have a pic which kinda sux and it's dark out, bit tomorrow will do!!

Old 09-22-2016, 07:50 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to the forum! Check out the Ram van section.

Old 09-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Tony Tone
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! I have checked out a little bit of it and I found some useful info already, glad I found this site

Quick Reply: 95 dodge ram wagon b150 5.2L~new booty